There will come a time in your business when you need some additional help with managing your social media that get customers to your business. We create digital cannabis media, and post daily on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn for your business. We invite thousands of Hashmob Media followers to your business page and are always available for extra hours during new releases, sales, promos, etc.
How to Get the Most Out of Social Media for Your Cannabis Store!
As the legal cannabis industry grows in Ontario, it’s more important than ever for Ontario cannabis stores to have an effective presence on social media. With the help of a professional social media team, you can reach a wide variety of customers and ensure you’re reaching your business goals.
Here’s how to get the most out of social media for your Ontario cannabis store.
1. Have a Professional Social Media Team Having a professional social media team to manage your presence online is essential now that cannabis is legal in Ontario. Your team should be up to date on the latest trends in cannabis and be able to engage with your customers in an informative and friendly manner. They should also be able to create digital cannabis media, post daily on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and invite thousands of Hashmob Media followers to your business page.
2. Implement a Strategy Having a strategy in place for your social media presence is key. Your team should have a plan for what types of content they will post, when they will post it, and where they will post it. This strategy should be tailored to your specific business goals, whether that’s increasing brand awareness or promoting new products and services.
3. Target the Right Audience Your social media team should have an understanding of who your target audience is and what content will best engage them. For example, if your store primarily sells edibles, then your team should focus on creating content related to edibles and cannabis–infused recipes. If you’re looking to promote a new online store, then your team should create content that will encourage customers to visit your website.
4. Respond Quickly to Customer Questions In the cannabis industry, customer service is key. Your social media team should be available to respond quickly to customer inquiries, whether that’s on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. They should also be ready to provide extra hours during new releases, sales, and promos.
5. Monitor Your Social Media Presence Your social media team should always be monitoring your presence online to ensure you’re staying up to date with cannabis trends and content. They should be able to quickly spot any potential issues and address them before they become a problem.
By having a professional social media team to manage your presence online and implementing a comprehensive strategy, you can ensure that your Ontario cannabis store gets the most out of its social media presence. With the right team and plan in place, you can reach a wide variety of customers and promote new products and services.